Monday, October 20, 2014

Don't Cry For Me

I bleed it out
Can't always paint
Over a horrid shout
Words
Spilling on paper
Super hero
Healing caper
See my strengths
I go to great lengths
Rip out my weakness
Flaming pen
Burning deepness
Cheaper than therapy
Perhaps that belies
My cheapness
Anyway
Don't cry for me
I'll have a better tomorrow
It'll be a better day

*Today wasn't half bad.  In fact, it was quite beautiful. If I've learned anything, it's to appreciate the little things.  It's in the smaller fragments that make up the picture, as a whole.  I'm extremely proud to announce that I will have 2 more poems published on the Versewrights.com.  If I have nothing else, at least I still have my poetry - which has always been my saving grace.  Thank you for taking the time to read me.  My diary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment