Monday, October 20, 2014

Forget it All

Forget the Narcissistic mother
Pushing
Shoving
Punch word loving
Forget the bait
The trap
That lead you in
The argument
Her favorite sin
Forget
The apology
That will never come
Never apologize
For the wrong
You never done
Making excuses
It's useless
Forget it
She'll expand
Tell it grand
To neighbors
To strangers
To her best friend
She'll push shame
Shove it down your throat
Forget it
You'll never understand it
Don't even try
Tears dried up long ago
Don't ya know?
I can't even cry
Not anymore
She calls me bitch
She calls me whore
And tomorrow
She'll forget
Offer a favor
Petty repent
Waiting for relent
Seeing it as weak
'Round and 'round we go
Every damn week
Forget it all
Mama likes to feel tall

2 comments:

  1. Oh, the pain and heartache wrapped in your words. Breaks my heart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss Talon. The very thing nearly breaking me is surely making me stronger. It's funny when you stop arguing, the greedy fire loses its fuel. And what is someone's anger but a cry for help. A sadness so deep, it's hard for them to explain. (hint: I wanted to be a psychologist before I entered into physical therapy). The path is winding but it always turns back to the place we were meant to be ;)

      Delete