Sunday, January 5, 2014

Time

3 years!
3 years!
Time
Time
Time
Marching
Rapping
Her beat
Enough of
The sorrow
For old crows
To feast
Watching the
Tick
Tock
Clock
Waiting
To be
Unleashed
Enough is enough
I'm sick of the
Sorrow & stuff
Wallowing in
Despair
Taking steps back
Another layer of my soul
To repair
Wake me up
When it's all done
I want to dance
Play in the sun

*Time is only an illusion.  A man-made perception.  3 yrs to our mortal count, but right now time is passing quickly.  I wrote this poem to highlight how most survivors feel.  We all want to hurry up the process of healing.  That cannot be done.  Not if you're going to heal correctly.  Take this time to get to know you.  You'll be dancing before you know it.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you. It is a process. The key with me, is not to resist the levels of healing. Which I haven't. It's not exactly a gentle flow but things are starting to become more steady and bearable. It won't be long. Not long at all. Before I'm dancing in the sun :)

    ReplyDelete