Sunday, November 3, 2013

Beautiful Boy

I'm so proud of my boy.  My courageous tiny tot.  He's gone through it all with me.  It's surely been a lot.  Daycare at 12 weeks old; never once complaining.  Doesn't matter if it's sunny, cloudy, snowing, or raining.  He had to learn fast; the boundaries to help me stay sane.  Learn them he did and I'm learning the same.  We sing happy tunes; dance and read a lot.  I have such a smart tiny tot. He looks to me for reassurance during the long journey requiring massive endurance.  Reassure him, I surely do. And you know what's so sweet? When I do, he always says "thank you." He's not perfect, but then again, neither am I. It's the precious moment of putting him to bed.  When he wraps his arms around my neck and whispers "I love you, Mommy" and lets out a sigh. Yes.  I think I must be doing something right.

2 comments:

  1. You are doing quite a lot right!!! I really hope when Ethan is older he'll sit down in front of some future high tech device(probably imbedded in the brain) and compose a beautiful tribute about what a brave and wonderful Mom he has.. Let's hope he inherited your mega writing talents ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I can only pray he sees..and I think he will. It's just one day at a time. I'm enjoying watching him grow & learn. It helps me stay grounded.

      Delete