Wednesday, February 26, 2014

It's All Okay

People will always have their own perceptions and misperceptions. The healing process of a survivor is intricate and complex.  The best medicine, for me, is to write.  I've heard people say in the past, "Oh.  There she goes again." Very few people will have the ability to understand.  I have no desire to time travel - in the past or even to the future.  I am in the moment.  In short, I don't care if people misperceive this blog as constantly "staying in the past."  I'm concerned about the survivor and the victim possibly reading this.  I'm concerned about the few friends in my inner circle who get it and have their own way of spreading the message on this subject. The few who constantly encourage me no matter what phase of the healing process I'm in.  The few who say "It's all okay."  Because you know what?  It is.

No comments:

Post a Comment