Friday, December 27, 2013

It

It
Has a name
Narcissistic Sociopathic Abuse
It
Entails
Emotional
Mental
Physical
Sexual
Psychological
Abuse
It
Keeps growing
With 3 women
Suffering right now
As I'm writing this
But the statistics
Keep changing
That number has probably
Grown to
More
The monster likes to be fed
With fear and isolation
Growing more sadistic as
The victim becomes wiser
Escape is the only answer
I'm absolutely convinced
There are those among us
Without a soul
How else to explain the
Constant need to see such
Physical despair?

*You more than likely won't hear of a victim speaking out as it's happening.  From what I've seen, it's the survivors brave enough to bluntly call out the utter disdain.  To shout from the roof tops, "This is insane."  Yet, it keeps happening.  The more we talk, the more aware everyone becomes.  I'd love to sprinkle glitter on this and make it all nice and pretty.  Seriously, though, you can't pretty up ugly.  It would be like trying to put lipstick on a toad.  I make light of some things.  I hope to holy doughnut holes it grabs your attention. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this .. I've learned so much from you about this terrible topic

    ReplyDelete