Friday, December 27, 2013

What's With Walt?

Just what was Walt's problem? Walt Disney, that is.  Oh.  Don't get me wrong, I'm a sucker for his movies, but if you really sit down and analyze them, a whole new perspective can be had.  Bambi.  Mother deer shot.  I'm not a hunter, but I would've gone for the rack on that male deer.  Comprende?  Snow White and the evil whoever she was that fed her the rotten apple. Is it just me or does anyone watch that movie and think "Surely someone else in this movie deserved the rotten damn apple"?  Cinderella.  Sweet Cinderella with the evil stepmother and the spoiled rotten step sisters.  Are ya gettin' my drift here?  Women.  All women.  Personally, I like Jerry Lewis' movie "Cinderfella". 

It's late and I need to go to bed.  But not before I added this tongue-in-cheek post about good ole Walt.  Who, by the way, was a genius.  Still, I ponder, what's his deal?  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment